If your QuickBooks? admin password not working or you forgot your QuickBooks? Administrator password. Not to worry, you can reset your password using the QuickBooks? Automated Password Removal Service. This is an inbuilt service tool into the QuickBooks? software, following steps:
Reset QuickBooks? Administrator password:
1. Go to the QuickBooks? Login screen, type Admin as the User Name, leave blank the Password field blank, and then click on “I forgot my password”.
2. Click Challenge Question, if you created, then type the answer to your question for a quick and easy QB admin password reset.
3. If you forgot the answer to Challenge Question, then click on “I forgot my answer”.
4. Fill out the form with all the information correctly as it appears in your Intuit Account and clicks submit button.
5. Now you will get a Password Reset Code from email@example.com
6. Type the Password Reset Code from that e-mail and click OK.
7. Follow the instructions, then create a new QuickBooks? Administrator password.
8. Now, you can easily log in the QuickBooks? administrator account.
If you face any difficulty in this process, connect with the QuickBooks? support number and avail expert guidance.